MāHUNT Dunn #1, Inc.
SPECIFIC PROPERTY/HABITAT RESTRICTIONS AND WARNINGS
1. The log book is located just inside the gate off Elvehjem Road.
2. Be careful when walking near any marsh or wetland (whether frozen or unfrozen), waterways (whether frozen or unfrozen) or paths, particularly to or near Mud Lake (or on the path/boards thereto) and do not attempt to wade/cross any ditches, waterways or open water to both minimize the human impact as well as avoiding falling or drowning. Be careful when walking in snow, particularly if you are unsure as to the status of the underlying ground.
3. Be careful when walking in the wooded areas or near the Indian mounds to minimize disturbance to the area and the potential for falling on the uneven ground, especially if the ground is soft or muddy. No walking or wheelchair movement upon the Indian Mounds is permitted.
4. Avoid being near any trees during storms, winds, or calm as limbs or trees falling can be hazardous.
5. No climbing is permitted, except when recreating in the placement of or occupation of Applicant's and/or Companion's own portable tree stand (up to two per entrant), including climbing steps, and while wearing and utilizing an appropriate safety harness.
6. Applicant may bring a floatation device or non-motorized watercraft onto the subject property. If a floatation device or non-motorized watercraft is brought onto the MāHUNT property/habitat, Applicant and Companion (if applicable) must, at all times when using such devices, wear a life jacket that is of a design and type that has been approved by the State of Wisconsin for use by an individual with the same height and weight as Applicant and Companion (if Applicable) in the manner that the life jacket was intended to be used.
7. No hunting or trapping is permitted.
8. One of the boundaries of Dunn #1 is Mud Lake. Mud Lake is public property below the high water mark and not owned, controlled by or associated with MāHUNT or any of its affiliated entities. Applicant will be allowed to take their vehicle on a predesignated limited access rail (see "Water Access Trail" on the subject property's aerial map) through Dunn #1 in order to drive the Applicant's own non-motorized watercraft to within fifty yards of Mud Lake. Applicant's direct or indirect use of Mud Lake of any kind whatsoever or any consequences resulting from such direct or indirect use of Mud Lake is the Applicant's and his or her Companion's (if applicable) sole and complete responsibility. See aerial map of subject property.
ANY VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE LOG BOOK'S RULES OR THIS SPECIFIC PROPERTY'S ATTACHED RESTRICTIONS AND WARNINGS shall result in the individual violating such rule (and/or the group that such individual states that he/she represents) paying to MāHUNT treble damages plus legal fees and being prohibited from entering any MāHUNT property/habitat in the future. Any and all individuals signing this Log Book hereby agree to such penalties for such violations by signing and entering the subject property/habitat.